Friday, May 2, 2014

Reality!


It is finally sinking in to me that we are so close to leaving! Classes finished today and I am preparing for finals then we are taking off! I am in the process of getting bags out, activating my traveler’s card, getting clothes ready, etc. I can’t help but get nervous and I am so excited, as I am sure everyone else is, to board the plane. Next week I plan on getting everything packed in my bags and double, probably triple, check and make sure I have everything I need. That would be just my luck when I arrive at Denver International Airport and realize I do not have my passport (knock on wood). Hopefully nobody does that! Haha. I hope my other classmates are getting just as excited as I am for I am getting more and more excited each day we get closer to leave.  I hope everyone’s packing goes good too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment